Contact: Jennifer Bryan
Campaign and Grants Director
405-278-8944 or 405-414-1571
Allied Arts Announces NEW 2020-2021 Board Members
Oklahoma City, Okla. September 18, 2020 – Allied Arts recently announced the appointment of new and returning members to its board of directors for its 50th year. Leading the effort and continuing their roles are the four officers of the board: Chairman Steve Mason, president of Mason Realty Investors, LLC, Vice Chair Glen Maynard, Associate General Counsel at Devon Energy Corporation, Secretary Aimee Harlow, community volunteer, and Treasurer Max Myers, Chief Financial Officer at Tall Oak Midstream.
The Allied Arts executive committee welcomes Hillary Farrell, Vice Chairman of the Board at Ackerman McQueen, as the new branding and marketing board chair and Mims Talton, President and CEO at Flogistix, as a new member at large.
Additionally, Allied Arts will welcome 12 new members to the board of directors for 2020-2021. The 112 member board works year-round, helping with efforts regarding strategic planning, fundraising and arts advocacy.
The new Allied Arts board members for 2020-2021 include:
- Alex Bagby, SVP Product Director, American Fidelity
- Betsy Brunsteter, Architect Project Manager, ADG
- Jason Constable, Director External Affairs, AT&T
- Matt Denman, Music Teacher & Financial Advisor, Edward Jones
- Alice Fretz, Managing Director, Churchill Consulting Group
- Morgan Henry, Senior Vice President, MidFirst Bank
- Sunil Isaac, Business Analysis Advisor, Devon Energy
- Benham “Ben” Kirk, Partner, Doerner, Saunders, Daniel & Anderson, L.L.P.
- Geron Morgan, Managing Director, BKD
- Jack Wheeler, Financial Advisor, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Marcus Whitworth, Business Manager, UPS
- Heather Wilson, EVP, Chief of Mission and Culture, The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital
- Vahid Farzaneh, CEO, Freestyle Creative
“The Allied Arts board of directors are integral components to the success of the organization. We foresee 2021 being a difficult fundraising year, but are confident in the tenacity of our new and returning board members,” said Deborah McAuliffe Senner, President & CEO of Allied Arts. Mason added: “This group shows a promising dedication to the arts, invaluable insight and a diverse set of skills that will prove vital as Allied Arts continues fundraising efforts amidst one of the most challenging social and economic events in history.”
For a complete list of Allied Arts board members, visit https://alliedartsokc.com/about/staff-and-board/.
About Allied Arts
As a United Arts Fund, Allied Arts works to broaden support for the arts by raising financial support for cultural organizations, encouraging participation and attendance, advocating for arts education, and promoting excellence in the arts and arts management. Since its founding in 1971, the organization has raised more than $73 million to advance the arts in central Oklahoma. Learn more at www.alliedartsokc.com.
Allied Arts counts more than 40 nonprofit cultural organizations under its umbrella. Member agencies include:
- Ambassadors’ Concert Choir
- Arts Council Oklahoma City
- Canterbury Voices
- Carpenter Square Theatre
- Cimarron Opera
- deadCenter Film
- Firehouse Art Center
- Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma and Thelma Gaylord Academy
- Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art
- Metropolitan School of Dance
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- OK City Chorus
- Oklahoma Children’s Theatre
- Oklahoma City Ballet
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Oklahoma City Philharmonic
- Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center
- Oklahoma Shakespeare
- Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition (OVAC)
- Oklahoma Youth Orchestras
- Opry Heritage Foundation of Oklahoma
- Prairie Dance Theatre
- Red Earth, Inc.
- Science Museum Oklahoma
- The Sooner Theatre
For more information, contact Allied Arts at 405-278-8944 or visit alliedartsokc.com.