In partnership with the City of Oklahoma City and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Allied Arts serves as the administrator of a new grant program to assist cultural nonprofit organizations affected by COVID-19. The deadline to apply for the first round of funding is Monday, August 10 at 5 p.m. CST.
To be eligible, a nonprofit must demonstrate that the organization is:
- Performing new service(s), or providing a quantifiable increase in the level of an existing service due to the health crisis; and/or
- Experiencing a quantifiable decrease in revenue as a result of the health crisis and the urgent impact.
Grant awards will not exceed $24,000 per organization. The funds are intended to support programming, services and operations which occur within 12 months from the declaration of the COVID-19 national emergency on March 13, 2020. Grant funds must specifically be used to:
- Cover lost or diminished operational (program delivery) revenue from closings, cancelled programs, or fundraising events, etc. and support payment of artists;
- Continue to provide mission-oriented programs and services to low to moderate income or otherwise disadvantaged populations; or
- Expand services to meet additional needs resulting from the crisis.
CLICK HERE to learn more and APPLY.