Employee giving campaigns are vital to the success of Allied Arts’ member agencies and the greater arts community.
Allied Arts employee giving campaigns offer the opportunity for companies and staff to make a difference in our community by donating to Allied Arts conveniently through their workplace. Companies that host employee giving campaigns provide a fun and convenient way for employees to show their support for the arts, while strengthening staff camaraderie.
During an employee giving campaign, Allied Arts will:
- Educate employees on the importance of maintaining a healthy cultural sector
- Offer a convenient and sustainable means by which to support the arts in central Oklahoma
- Customize the campaign to fit your workplace’s culture and goals
- Even offer donation incentives like the OKCityCard and Step-Up gift
Hosting a campaign at your workplace, you’ll join leading organizations like City of Oklahoma City, Devon Energy Corp. and American Fidelity Assurance. In fact, 108 corporate partners hosted workplace campaigns, ultimately raising $637,000 for the arts in 2018.
For more information or to start planning your 2019 campaign, please contact Shannon Lockwood by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (405) 278-8944.
Resources for Your Employee Giving Campaign
- 2019 Donor Benefits, Partners and Feedback
- Campaign Video
- Webpage Created for your Company
- Posters Customized for your Business