|Job title||Development/Workplace Associate|
Director of Annual Campaign & Grants
The Development/Workplace Associate helps ensure that the employee giving program runs smoothly and grows, as measured by dollar growth, growth in both the number of participating workplaces and the number of workplace donors. This work includes; identifying and cultivating new employee giving partners, stewarding existing participants, working with campaign volunteers and working with on-site coordinators to administer the fundraising process. The Development/Workplace Associate is a highly visible face of Allied Arts working with workplace donors and business owners, requiring a high level of professionalism and independence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage employee giving campaigns from recruitment to stewardship phases.
- Create and deliver presentations which inform the public about Allied Arts, its purpose and the role of individual support in its success.
- Engage Allied Arts member agencies in the employee giving program and identify community impact stories to share at presentations and for other Allied Arts usage.
- Ensure accurate information in the database regarding employee giving donations and help process donor pledges/ payments.
- Acquire and keep track of incentive (raffle) gifts for employee giving campaign.
- Serve as the face of Allied Arts at community events.
- Assist with other Allied Arts activities and efforts (campaign, events, OKCCityCard efforts, etc.) as available.
- Outstanding public speaking skills, presentation skills
- Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, donors and prospective donors
- Microsoft Office, including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint/Prezi
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong Writing skills
- Ability to work in and contribute to a strong team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Working in a professional, team focused environment with other fundraising professionals, employees must regularly be able to detect, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, inspect, estimate, observe, and assess items, information, and objects in an office setting. Team work and communications are critical to our success and employees are regularly required to communicate clearly, in various settings.
Regular business hours are from 8:30 – 5:00 M-F, with occasional off-site events requiring additional time on nights, weekends and early mornings. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job as required under applicable law.
Employees must occasionally transport and/or move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job as required under applicable law.
Please email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org