Catalyst is a group of professionals age 40 and younger who are committed to supporting the local cultural community through Allied Arts.
• Ticket(s) to ARTini, one of the year’s most popular art events
• Catalyst events throughout the year*
• Invitations to 2 exclusive Circle Club events with Allied Arts donors, including corporate and community leaders • Networking, volunteer and leadership opportunities
• An OKCityCard for discounts on entertainment across central Oklahoma
How to Join:
Joining Catalyst is easy. With your donation of $300 for single membership or $500 for couple’s membership, plus the inclusion of your birth date showing you are 40 years old or younger, you are registered as a member of Catalyst and will begin receiving email communications about the group. Donations can be made by cash, check or credit card and can be a one-time payment or paid quarterly. A couple membership is only $1.36 per day! To donate online via credit card, please click here. For other donation options, please call (405) 278-8944 or stop by the Allied Arts office. Questions about Catalyst? Email Courtney.Lavender@alliedartsokc.com or call (405) 278-8944.
The OKCityCard is the Oklahoma City metro area’s premier entertainment discount card. The OKCityCard has been a powerful fundraising tool for Allied Arts for over a decade, helping the organization raise more than $3.6 million in 2021 to support local arts organizations while generating savings for our donors at their favorite places! The OKCityCard is valid for a full year from the date of your donation and can be used at hundreds of locations across central Oklahoma. Partners are located in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Moore, Norman, Yukon, Shawnee, Cushing, Chandler, Newcastle and more and include popular restaurants, museums, shops, attractions, arts events, hotels, galleries and classes. You can get your OKCityCard for a $50 donation to Allied Arts and save big bucks while supporting arts and cultural organizations in central Oklahoma.
Your $50 donation could help elementary school students experience their first virtual orchestra concert, offset bussing costs for a middle school field trip to an art museum, or help sponsor arts programs and supplies for at-risk students. To get your OKCityCard, you can:
• Donate Online and your card will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days
• Donate over the phone by calling (405) 278-8944 and your card will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days
• Donate and pick up your card at Allied Arts – 1015 N. Broadway Ave., Ste. 200 in downtown OKC
• Learn more at okcitycard.com
Did you know that you can leave a legacy for the arts in Oklahoma?
Virtuoso Society members include Allied Arts in their planned giving, enjoying donation benefits now while leaving a legacy for the arts. Supporters choose to contribute funds to benefit efforts such as either of Allied Arts’ endowments, the Educational Outreach Program or the annual campaign. In becoming a member of the Virtuoso Society, you will be recognized in donor publications and at our annual Campaign Celebration event.
Through a partnership with the Oklahoma City Community Foundation (OCCF), Allied Arts provides an avenue for individuals to sustain the arts in our community. OCCF guides charitable giving efforts and personalizes the experience to best meet an individual’s needs. It is the goal of Allied Arts to build its endowments to a level that would enable the organization to direct 100% of campaign proceeds to the cultural community.
Ask your financial advisor about the ways that you can support your goals and the mission of Allied Arts. A few options to consider include gifts:
- Through your Will or Trust
- Of Common or Preferred Stocks
- Of Retirement Assets
- Of Life Insurance
- Of Appreciated Securities
- Through a Charitable Gift Annuity
For more information, or to include Allied Arts in your estate plan, please email Laura.Reese@AlliedArtsOKC.com or call (405) 278-8944.
For Professional Advisors
- Allied Arts of Oklahoma, Inc. was registered as an amended name with the Oklahoma Secretary of State in August 2019 (the organization was formerly known as Allied Arts Foundation, Inc.)
- Filing Number: 2100254875
- Federal Tax ID Number: 73-0804291
- Mailing Address: 1015 N Broadway, Ste 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Circle Club is Allied Arts’ leadership giving network, enabling the provision of elevated support and resources to the arts. Currently, Allied Arts counts more than 600 individual and corporate members of this prestigious patron group. Through generous monetary, in-kind and volunteer support, Circle Club members demonstrate their passion for and commitment to the arts. Members donate $1,000 or more to the annual fundraising campaign and receive member benefits such as exclusive events* and donor recognition. Circle Club Levels and Benefits. Below are the Circle Club levels for individuals their respective benefits. If you are interested in corporate opportunities, click here.
Individual Circle Club Giving Levels
- Invitation to Circle Club parties
- Friend benefits plus
- Invitation to exclusive Honorary Chair event
- Guarantor benefits plus
- Personalized banner in community during the month of February
- Investor benefits
- Partner benefits plus
- Special recognition at Campaign Celebration
- Patron benefits plus
- Use of Allied Arts Community Room
- Sponsor benefits plus
- Season tickets to Allied Arts member agency of your choice
- Benefactor benefits plus
- Artist performance at a private function
- Sustainer benefits plus
- Spotlight in Allied Arts annual report
- Trustee benefits plus
- Use of Allied Arts rooftop
How to Join
Donations can be made by cash, by check or by credit card, paid in one-time or quarterly installments. Allied Arts also accepts stock donations. To donate online via credit card, please click here. For other donation options, please call (405) 278-8944 or stop by the Allied Arts office. Questions about Circle Club? Email Jennifer.Bryan@alliedartsokc.com or call (405) 278-8944.
Invest in the future
Your gift to the Allied Arts charitable endowment sustains the rich cultural landscape of our community. The investment made with the creation of an Allied Arts endowment provides support that will impact generations—by financially supporting cultural organizations, encouraging participation and attendance, advocating for arts education, and promoting excellence in the arts and arts management. Once you have created an endowment, your gift leaves a legacy.
Considered one of the most advantageous sources of funding, it is our goal to build endowments to a level that would enable us to direct 100% of campaign proceeds to the cultural community.
If you have questions about this or other legacy giving opportunities, please email Laura.Reese@AlliedArtsOKC.com or call (405) 278-8944.