Join us in celebrating the arts and cultural community across central Oklahoma. Funding from our annual fundraising campaign for the arts results in a statewide impact reaching more than 1,000,000 people each year through 40 powerful arts and cultural organizations. Through Allied Arts, your investment supports arts education as well as community outreach and quality programming for all. This means access to the arts for the elderly, veterans, the sick and hospitalized, and other underserved groups.
We invite you to show your support for the arts by tagging us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #WithYouArtCan. A community-wide effort, your support helps us broaden our reach and promote the arts in an unparalleled way.
What are we doing to commemorate Allied Arts Month?
- On Tuesday, January 30, Mayor Mick Cornett and the Oklahoma City Council showed their love for the arts by proclaiming February 2018 as Allied Arts Month. Prior to the proclamation, in his State of the City address, Mayor Cornett emphasized the important role of the arts in our community’s quality of life and economic development. The arts, he explained, cross over into the city’s efforts towards “education, excellence, everywhere.”
- This month you’ll see the arts education efforts of our member agencies featured on Hahn Appliance TV commercials. Other Allied Arts Month promotions include features in The Oklahoman, radio spots running on Tyler Media and PSAs. You can also take advantage of a shopping day at Kendra Scott, just in time for Valentine’s Day, with proceeds benefiting Allied Arts. And just announced, Allied Arts will be the beneficiary of Oklahoma Gazette’s 2018 Restaurant Week later this Spring.
- You’ll also notice banners hung in downtown Oklahoma City and in Nichols Hills. These banners highlight the support of individual and corporate donors that contribute $2,500 or more to the Allied Arts campaign. Eye-catching banners are also on display in the Bank of America gallery in Leadership Square.
We appreciate donations at all levels. Donations can be made online, or call our office at 405-278-8944.
- All donors receive our quarterly newsletter and monthly e-update.
- Individual donors at the $50 level receive the OKCityCard, a discount card that offers discounts on cultural programming, eating out and shopping at more than 400 local locations.
- Young professionals can join Catalyst which offers leadership and volunteer opportunities. Catalyst is $300 for a single membership and $500 for a couple membership. Members receive invitations to exclusive Catalyst events, in addition to tickets to the annual ARTini fundraiser. Learn more during a complimentary happy hour and ARTini art auction preview in March.
- For donors interested in supporting at a higher level, Circle Club membership starts at $1,000 for individual and corporate partners with benefits including special events and networking opportunities.
- For more information on donor levels, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.